If you're tight for time during the week, this is a recipe you should have on hand. This easy one pot cheesy ravioli is not only a delicious filling meal, but it's quick and simple to make. Your family will be begging for more one they give this dish a try!
You can even play around with the recipe and try different types of ravioli, spinach and cheese or mushroom and cheese - the possibilities are endless!
- 1 small onion
- 1lb ground beef
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 1 teaspoon vegetable oil
- 2 jars of tomato pasta sauce
- 1 cup of water
- 1 tablespoon dried italian seasoning
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon pepper
- 1 pack of four-cheese ravioli
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook ground beef until there is no longer any pink.
- Drain beef and set aside. Wipe pot clean.
- In the same pot over medium-high heat, heat oil, and then add onions, mushrooms, and saute until tender.
- Add in minced garlic and saute for about 1 minute.
- Add in beef, pasta sauce, water, italian seasoning, salt, and pepper.
- Bring sauce to a boil then add in ravioli.
- Reduce heat, cover, and allow to simmer until pasta is cooked through.
- Stir in cheese, and serve right away.