Trying to figure out what to make for a lazy Saturday night in? These reuben sandwich sliders are just the thing you've been looking for! Quick, delicious, and an easy clean up makes this recipe a staple in my cookbook.
These would also make a great snack for a get together with friends one night!
- 12 slider buns
- 8 oz sliced swiss cheese
- 8oz corned beef thinly sliced
- 1 cup sauerkraut
- ⅓ cup thousand island dressing
- 1 teaspoon dried minced onion
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- ¼ cup melted butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Slice the buns in half separating the top and bottom buns, but do not separate the buns into individual buns. Place onto a sprayed baking sheet. .
- In a small bowl, mix together the melted butter, dijon mustard, garlic powder, and dried minced onion. Set aside.
- Spread thousand island dressing on the bottom buns, and then top with cheese, corned beef, sauerkraut, and more cheese.
- Place on the top half of the buns, and then brush the butter mixture overtop.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes.
- Serve warm and enjoy!