Who doesn't love Elmo? These adorable Sesame Street inspired sweets are perfect for birthday parties (or anytime you're craving a fun treat!).
Get your kids to help you make them! They'll be so excited to create one of their favorite TV characters. I love how well these turned out...and they taste awesome too!
- Candy Eyes
- Red Candy Melts
- Red sprinkles
- Orange Candy
- Place your red candy melts in a bowl and microwave until melted.
- Dunk your Oreos into the red candy melt mixture. Make sure to cover the entire cookie.
- Sprinkle some of your red sprinkles over top of the Oreo before the candy melt mixture has hardened.
- Place two candy eyes and one orange candy on the Oreo to form Elmo's face.
- Let the Oreos sit until the candy melt coating is completely set. Enjoy!