There's not always enough time to bake a pie from scratch, so why not try putting all the same ingredients to make a pie inspired parfait!
Layers are what this dessert is about, crushed chocolate wafers for crunch, cheesecake pudding for creaminess and cherry pie filling for that tart fruitiness. All together this parfait will quench your pie cravings!
- 1 (3.4-ounce) package cheesecake instant pudding mix
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/4 cup cream cheese, softened
- 1 (20-ounce) can light cherry pie filling
- 1/4 teaspoon almond extract
- 1/2 cup chocolate wafer cookie crumbs (about 10 wafers)
- 1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 4 maraschino cherries with stems
- Combine pudding mix and milk in a large bowl; beat with a mixer at low speed 2 minutes. Add cream cheese; beat 1 minute.
- Combine pie filling and almond extract in a small bowl.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon cookie crumbs into each of 4 (6-ounce) stemmed glasses. Top each with 3 tablespoons pudding mixture and 1/4 cup pie filling. Repeat procedure one time. Dollop 1 tablespoon whipped topping onto each parfait. Top each dessert with a cherry. Serve immediately or chill until ready to serve.