5. The Queen is estimated to be worth $414.7 million.
4. She sent a message to the moon in 1969.
Her Majesty was invited to write "messages of goodwill", which has been transferred onto disc and placed under the American flag on the moon.
She wrote, "On behalf of the British people I salute the skill and courage which have brought man to the moon. May this endeavour increase the knowledge and wellbeing of mankind."
3. She drinks champagne every night before bed.
Is that her secret to longevity?
2. She pays her taxes every year, even though she doesn't have to.
The Queen has been voluntarily doing so since 1993.
1. She doesn't need a passport to travel.
The Queen has visited more than 116 countries during her 64-year reign without ever having to prove her identity. However, other members of the royal family are required to carry a passport when traveling.
She's also the only person in the UK who can drive without a license. It's not like there's any shortage of chauffeurs anyway.
Which fact about Queen Elizabeth II surprised you the most? Let us know!