A mom in Colorado is pleading with parents to keep their kids away from washing machines after her three-year-old daughter almost drowned.
Lindsey McIver posted an emotional message on Facebook recounting what happened after two of her kids, aged four and three, were left alone for a short period of time with the family's new washing machine.
McIver admitted that the message was hard to post, "because of the inevitable online mom-shaming
There are certain smells that everyone can agree are amazing: a nice vanilla candle, fresh-cut grass, the outdoors after it rains. These are universal scents that will please any set of nostrils.
But there's one smell that's a little polarizing when it comes to popularity, and that's gasoline. Yep, the smell of gasoline is considered the best by some, but the worst by others. Those who love it wish they could smell it all day
To be denied a service is an awful feeling, especially in a public setting.
We often hear stories about workers refusing to give service to people who are poorly dressed, homeless, or are acting aggressive toward staff, but rarely does it have to do with someone's health condition.
A California woman claimed that her local nail salon refused to give her a manicure after looking at her hands.