Burgers from scratch are easy to make but these are insanely easy! No patties to form, no buns to bake! Could this be real!?
Pillsbury dough is the secret here, pop the fluffy biscuit dough right into a muffin tin and fill them up with beef and gooey cheese. As soon as they come out of the oven top with any of your favorite burger toppings and everyone can customize their own!
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1 tube pillsbury biscuit dough
- 3 slices thick-cut bacon, chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/2 cup diced yellow onion
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 4 tablespoons ketchup
- 6 slices American cheese, each cut in four pieces
- Preheat oven to 350. Prepare muffin tin with non cook spray. Press biscuit dough into into muffin tin.
- In a large skillet, cook bacon, beef and onion; heat to medium-high heat. Cook 5 to 7 minutes, stirring frequently, until beef is brown. Drain.
- Divide beef mixture evenly among muffin cups and top each with 1 teaspoon ketchup. Top each one with cheese.
- Bake 5-7 minutes or until cheese is melted.