Christmas is a time to be spent with our families and friends, and to remember those who are always in our thoughts and hearts.That's why this year, we've created a little decoration dedictaed specifically to those who could not be with us.
- 4 different wood blocks
- wood platform
- mini chair
- hot glue gun
1. Begin by painting each piece of wood your desired color. Set aside to dry.
2. Write the following quotes on each block...
(a) Christmas in heaven, what do they do?
(b) They come down to earth to spend it with you.
(c) So save them a seat just one empty chair,
(d) You may not see them but they will be there.
3. Glue the 4 block together and allow to dry.
4. Glue the mini chair to the platform, along with the blocked quotes and allow to dry.
5. Add a Christmas ribbon to the blocks, along with any other chosen decor.