Any dish with potatoes in it has the key to my heart. Tater tots are usually seen as a yummy breakfast side, but this time it leads the way for dinner with this delicious Cheesy Tot Skillet!
Make it all in one oven-safe skillet and cleanup will be a breeze! The mix of beef, cheese, peas and crispy potatoes makes this a dish you’ll want to make again and again! And why not? It’s just so easy!
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 cup nacho cheese sauce
- ¾ cup frozen sweet peas
- 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 bag (16 ounces) frozen tater tots
- Heat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a 10-inch ovenproof skillet, cook beef over medium heat 5 to 7 minutes, stirring occasionally, until no longer pink; drain. Stir in cheese sauce. Layer frozen peas and cheese on top of beef mixture. Top with even layer frozen potatoes.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until potatoes are crispy and golden brown and mixture is bubbling.