Just because the weather is chilly, doesn't mean you can't enjoy a cool drink! Imagine curling up by the fire while you sip a this amazingly delicious Frozen Salted Caramel Mocha Hot Chocolate? You know that is just the recipe for a perfect night!
This is the perfect sweet treat to have when you are watching those Christmas movies! Try one out today and see for yourself, they are totally irresistible!
- 1/4 cup strong brewed coffee, cooled
- 1/4 cup salted caramel mocha coffee creamer
- 1 packet salted caramel hot chocolate mix
- 1-2 cups ice (depends on the size of the ice cubes)
- Cool Whip
- Chocolate & Caramel Syrup
- Mini marshmallows
In a blender, add your coffee and creamer with your hot chocolate mix. Pulse until mixed.
Add one cup of ice and pulse until creamy and thick. Add more ice if you need too to make it thicker.
Poor into a glass and top with cool whip, your syrups, and mini marshmallows.
Serve right away and enjoy!