Finding new ways to enjoy brownies is pretty much my life's longest pursuit! I just found a new way and here it is!
Who would've thought brownies in an egg roll!? ME! That’s who! Simple boxed brownie mix but instead of pouring it into a pan you wrap them all up in egg roll wrappers! I baked them but they could easily be deep fried for an added indulgence!
- 1 box brownie mix
- 2 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/2 cup oil
- 1 package egg roll wrappers
- Powdered sugar, for dusting
- 1 cup chocolate chips, melted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet with nonstick spray.
- Combine dry brownie mix with eggs, water and oil.
- Place roughly 1 tablespoon of batter in each egg roll wrapper. Fold the top over then the bottom then roll over from left to right forming egg rolls.
- Place on prepared baking sheet, then brush with oil.
- Bake 12-15 minutes.
- Dust with powdered sugar and drizzle melted chocolate on top.