We all know that cats have minds of their own. One second they love you, the next they're plotting your death (or so I would assume.) Seriously, though. Look at this picture of me and my cat and tell me she's not ready to murder me.
But, because the world works in mysterious ways, we seem to fall in love with cats and everything they do. Even though they think the world revolves around them, we wouldn't have it any other way.
Author Francesco Marciuliano decided to take a shot at coming up with poetry our cats would definitely write, and they're hilarious. The book is called I Could Pee On This and it sounds like it was written by my cats personally.
The poems were originally posted on Francesco Marciuliano's blog, Medium Large. These are some of our favorites!
1. The Original
2. Was Blind But Now I See...
3. This one is way too true.
4. I've almost fallen down the stairs because of this!
5. Jealousy isn't a good look.
6. Shame! Shame!
7.That morning breath, though...
8. It's the 4th one this week.
9. We've all been there!
10. Don't try to pass the blame!
11. Kittens are so full of life
12. It was an experiment for science!
13. The bow is so cute, though!
14. Wouldn't that be nice!
16. This is art.
Which one was your favorite?