These little monsters are just so lovable! They're almost too cute to eat! Fuzzy Monster Bites are an adorable little treat that's perfect to make for Halloween. You kids will absolutely love them!
- Purple and green food coloring
- Shredded coconut
- Green and purple candy melts
- Ziplock bags
- Lollipop sticks
- Parchment paper
- Baking Sheet
- Candy Eyes
- Pour some shredded coconut into two bowls. Add purple food coloring to one bowl and green to the other. Stir to coat.
- Put the green candy melts in a microwave safe bowl. Do the same with the purple candy melts. Microwave according to package directions.
- Remove candy melts from the microwave and put the colors into two separate Ziplock bags. Cut the corner off one end of the bag.
- Pipe some of the green and purple candy melts on to the parchment paper (about one tablespoon of the candy melt for each monster).
- Add a lollipop stick and sprinkle with your colored coconut.
- Add the candy eyes and let harden.