This easy craft is just so cute! These Terra Cotta Pumpkin Dishes are the most adorable decorations for fall and Halloween. The fun thing about this project is that you can use various sized pots and saucers to create a collection of different sized pumpkins to put throughout your house! Don't forget to share this with someone who loves Halloween!
- Terra cotta pots and corresponding saucers
- Acrylic paint (orange and brown)
- Wooden knobs
- Paint brush
- Halloween candy
- Paint your pots and saucers orange and let dry.
- Paint the wooden knobs brown and let dry.
- Glue your wooden knobs to the bottom of your pot. This will be the stem of the pumpkin. Let dry.
- Tie a piece of twine around the wooden knob.
- Fill your pots with Halloween candy and enjoy!