Are you obsessed with Korean BBQ? You're human, of course you are. Have you ever thought about mixing together Korean BBQ and tacos? Well you should! Because these Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos are amazing!
Slow Cooker Korean BBQ Tacos
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 3 hours
- 1 1/2 cups white onion, sliced
- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin
- 1 cup water
- 6 tablespoons yellow mustard
- 2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1/2 cup hoisin sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 3 cups coleslaw (chopped green cabbage, red cabbage and carrots)
- 1/2 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 10 flour taco tortillas
- Shredded cheese blend of choice
- Add 1/2 cup white onion to a slow cooker, lay pork loin over it and top with another 1/2 cup white onion. Add water. Cover and cook on high for 3 hours.
- In a bowl, whisk together 3 tablespoons yellow mustard, soy sauce, garlic powder, hoisin sauce, rice vinegar and sesame oil until combined. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, make your slaw topping. To 3 cups of coleslaw mix, add 1/2 cup white onion, 1/4 cup cilantro, sugar, salt, pepper, mayonnaise and 3 tablespoons yellow mustard. Mix until combined.
- After 3 hours, use two forks to shred pork loin in slow cooker. Pour sauce over meat, add 1/4 cup cilantro and stir to coat and combine.
- Assemble your tacos! Warm your tortillas slightly, then top with shredded pork, cheese and coleslaw. You may also garnish with sliced green onions and cilantro if you like. Serve and enjoy!