Whenever I make grilled cheese, I always have a pot of tomato soup heating up. Dipping that cheesy goodness in hot tomato soup is the best, then I thought why not put the soup in the sandwich?
Super simple ingredients and well a super simple recipe here! Crispy white bread cups filled with condensed tomato soup(without watering it down). Cover it all with a ton of cheese and bake! Everything you love about dipping your grilled cheese without dipping anything!
- 12 slices white bread
- 3 cups marble cheese, grated
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 12 cherry tomatoes
- ¼ cup chives, thinly sliced
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. Prepare a muffin tin with nonstick spray.
- Cut crusts off of 12 slices of white bread. Push slices into a muffin tin to create bowls, brush with melted butter. Bake for 10 minutes.
- Place a ½ tablespoon of condensed soup in the bottom of each cup, fill the rest of the cup to the top with grated cheese. Place 1 cherry tomato on top of each cup and bake until melted and bubbly, about 5-10 minutes!
- Sprinkle with chives and serve immediately!