You only need 3 ingredients to whip up this quick & delicious meal!
Ham and Cheese Roll Ups are so simple, and perfect for a quick and easy lunch or snack. The Comfort of Cooking has some great recipes, and this one just looked too easy to miss out on!
Serve these up with some honey mustard sauce or horseradish sauce for a kick of flavor! You’ll love these scrumptious little rolls!
- 1 tube pizza dough
- 8 ounces thinly sliced deli ham
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Fresh parsley, for garnish, if desired
- Honey mustard or horseradish sauce, for serving, if desired
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Roll out pizza dough on a lightly floured surface. Press to form a 12x8-inch rectangle.
- Arrange ham slices evenly over dough to within 1/2 inch of edges. Sprinkle evenly with cheese. Starting at one of the short ends, roll up dough to form log. Pinch seam together to seal. Place, seam side down, on a greased baking sheet.
- Bake for 50 minutes, or until deep golden brown. Let stand 10 minutes before cutting into 8 slices with a serrated knife.
- Serve with mustard or horseradish sauce, if desired.
Inspired By: The Comfort of Cooking
How will you enjoy these delicious roll ups?