Nothing makes a meal more than a good batch of gravy. Top off any piece of meat, potato or any side for that matter in that salty, mouth watering creamy sauce.
This old school recipe is not only a super quick dish to whip up in a jiff, it will remind you one of the only half decent meals you once got in your school cafeteria. Kids these days don't know how good they have it!
- 2 cups milk
- 1lb ground beef
- ½ cup chopped onion
- 2 tablespoons steak sauce
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 1 tablespoon beef flavor bouillon
- Heat skillet over medium-high heat and begin to cook ground beef. Add in chopped onion and continue cooking until beef is no longer pink. Stirring frequently.
- Drain if necessary.
- Add in flour, beef bouillon, and steak sauce. Slowly pour in milk.
- Continue cooking until sauce starts to boil and thickens.
- Remove from heat and serve immediately.