These cakes are almost too cute to eat! Mini Bundt Pan Pumpkin Cakes are so adorable for the fall season. They're perfect for Thanksgiving, Halloween, or any kind of get-together with family or friends. What's great about this recipe is that you don't need any special cake carving skills to make them look like pumpkins...the bundt pans do all of the hard work for you!
- 1 box vanilla cake mix + ingredients required on the box
- 1/2 cup orange candy melts
- 1/2 cup chocolate candy melts
- 1/2 cup white frosting
- 3 pretzel sticks
- Assorted sprinkles
- Mini bundt pan to make 6 cakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare mini bundt pan with a generous coating of nonstick spray.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk or beat together the cake mix, plus the ingredients required on the box. Divide evenly between the mini bundt pan.
- Bake 15-20 minutes, or until a toothpick comes out clean or with a few crumbs.
- Remove from oven, then let sit in pan about 10 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
- Once cooled completely, slice off any excess from the bottom of each cake to ensure they are flat.
- To assemble, flip a cake over cut side-up on a flat surface, then finish the "pumpkin" by placing a cake cut side-down on top. Try your best to line up the design of the bundt ridges.
- For the candy melt coating, melt the orange and chocolate candy melts in two separate bowls according to package directions, stirring until smooth. In a separate bowl, melt the white frosting 15-30 seconds in the microwave, or until smooth and more liquidy.
- Drizzle each assembled "pumpkin" with a separate color, allowing to drip down the sides. Sprinkle quickly with desired sprinkles, then place a pretzel stick in the center as the "stem."
- Allow to set, about 15-30 minutes. Enjoy!