Don't let mosquitoes ruin your summer fun! This all-natural Mason Jar Mosquito Repellent will keep you bug-free at all your picnics, BBQs, parties and family get-togethers.
The addition of the lemon eucalyptus oil is what will keep the bugs at bay...meaning you won't end up breathing in any weird chemicals. These repellent jars are also really simple to make, and there's a good chance you already have all the ingredients on hand to whip some up now!
- Sprigs of fresh rosemary
- Mason Jar
- Lemon Eucalyptus Oil
- Floating Tea Candles
- Slice your lemons and limes into rounds.
- Add about 3 slices of lemon and lime to the bottom of each mason jar.
- Add 2 sprigs of fresh rosemary to the jar.
- Add 3 more slices of lemon and lime.
- Fill the mason jar with water.
- Add 7-10 drops of Lemon Eucalyptus Oil.
- Place your floating tea candle on top and light when you're ready to use!