A can of WD4O is one of those things that most people have in their home, however, most people aren't aware of all the other uses it has besides the obvious. From removing crayon stained walls to removing the stuck on grime in the fridge, WD40 will become one of your go-to products for daily tasks.
- Remove stuck rings by spraying a bit of WD40 on your finger.
- Degrease your hands by spraying WD40 on them and then using a paper towel to wipe off.
- Help loosen stuck zippers by wiping a paper towel with WD40 on it along the zipper track.
- Remove stuck on glue after removing a sticker, by spraying on some WD40 and then wiping with a paper towel.
- Remove crayon from walls by spraying a paper towel with WD40 and then wiping clean.
- Gum stuck in your hair? Spray WD40 on it, and pull out slowly, but be sure to wash thoroughly afterwards.
- Remove stuck on grime in your fridge by using WD40 as a spot shot and then wiping clean.
- Remove dirt and grease stains from your tools by spraying them with WD40 and then wiping clean.