Thousands of women suffer from the problem of flabby arms. It causes discomfort, makes us less attractive and makes us feel less confident. Many women can’t wear clothes that don’t cover their problem area. So, it is no wonder that they want to get rid of this issue.
Luckily, today there are many ways to reduce that pesky armpit fat. We already know that the best one is to combine healthy and balanced nutrition with several types of physical exercises. To get the most suitable meal plan you can consult your doctor.
We have a really great collection of exercises for you which will give you amazing results very fast. It includes 8 simple moves which will tone your arms and shoulders and melt excess fat. Performing these moves regularly will totally change your body.
#1. Bent Over Double Arm Tricep Kickbacks
- Holding a pair of dumbbells with an overhand grip, stand tall with your chest up and core braced. Bend at the hips while keeping your back completely flat.
- Once your upper body is parallel with the floor, bring your upper arms to your sides. Begin by pushing the dumbbells back and behind you.
- Pause at the top of the movement and feel the contraction in your triceps. Slowly lower the dumbbells and begin again.
#2. Pick-up squat
- Place two dumbbells on the floor.
- Stand facing the dumbbells with your feet shoulder width apart.
- Bend knees and hips to lower your torso in a squatting movement,keep your back straight.
- At the bottom of the squat grip the dumbbells with an overhand grip,keeping your arms fully extended.
- Return to an upright position holding the dumbbells with your palms facing towards your body and extending your hips forward. Do not round your back.
- Return the dumbbells to the floor in the same manner you picked them up.
#3. Dumbbell Floor Chest Press
- Place a pair of dumbbells on the floor. Lie on your back in between the dumbbells. Bend your knees and move your feet towards your butt.
- Grab the dumbbells and hold them above you. Allow your upper arms to remain on the floor. Begin the movement by pushing the dumbbells over your chest. Pause at the top and squeeze your chest muscles.
- Slowly bring the weights down to the starting position, allowing your arms to rest for a brief moment before beginning the next repetition.
#4. Goblet Squats
- Stand with your feet shoulder width apart while holding a light dumbbell to your chest. You should hold the dumbbell by one end between your hands, with the other end extending down your torso. This is the start position.
- Squat down keeping your slightly arched and pushing your hips back.
- Continue down until your thighs are parallel to the floor.
- Hold for a count of one.
- Return to the start position.
#5. Commando Rows
- Place two dumbbells or kettlebells on the floor about shoulder width apart. In a push up position, place your hands on the grip section of each bell for support.
- Spread your legs to slightly wider than hip width apart with your toes supporting your weight. This is the start position.
- Push down through one bell and at the same time “row” the opposite one upwards by retracting your shoulder and bending your elbow.
- Hold for a count of one. Your breathing should remain constant throughout the movement. Lower the bell to the floor and without pause, then repeat the movement with your other arm.
- When you have rowed both arms, that is one repetition.
- Repeat for the desired number of repetitions.