Yoga is amazing, it helps to find balance in the physical, mental and emotional sphere of your life, teaches you to focus on the moment, better understand and feel physically, spiritually and even sexually.
A 2016 scientific study showed that regular yoga practice improves some aspects of sexual function in women, including desire, arousal, orgasm and general satisfaction.
How exactly does yoga affect an intimate life?
- Allows to develop flexibility and maintain the body in good physical shape, which, in turn, increases self-esteem.
- Develops awareness and teaches to appreciate the present moment.
- Helps to cope with stress, insomnia, depression, fatigue, fills you with energy, increases the pleasure of life and relationships.
- It acquaints you with the most difficult parts of your anatomy, down to the intimate internal muscles (in yoga they are called bandhas, and we know them as Kegel muscles).
- Teaches you to love yourself and feel comfortable in your body, as a result, you are more likely to feel relaxed and confident in sexual relations.
#3. Cobra Pose
#4. Cat Pose
#6. Bow Pose
#7. Camel Pose
#8. Boat Pose
The BetterMe Team is by your side throughout your fitness journey! Stay motivated and you can achieve your goals. If you are struggling with your motivation have a look at one of our many articles for inspiration.
Help us support and motivate those you love by sharing this article with them and let us know what you think in the comments below.