How cute are these?! Pink Lemonade Shots are delicious, absolutely adorable and will give you a little buzz. This adult-only treat is perfect for summer and is guaranteed to impress your guests!
- 6 large lemons
- 3/4 cup cold water
- 2 envelopes of gelatin
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup pink lemonade
- 3/4 cherry soda
- 3/4 cup vodka
- Cut your lemons in half and scrape out the pulp from the inside. You can use a spoon or a melon baller for this step.
- Place your hollowed out lemon rinds in a muffin tin.
- In a small pot combine the water and gelatin. Let the mixture sit for 2 minutes, bring to a boil and stir until fully dissolved.
- Remove from heat and add the sugar.
- Transfer the mixture to a bowl. Add the pink lemonade, cherry soda and vodka and mix.
- Pour the mixture into your lemon rinds and refrigerate until completely firm.
- Once the mixture is set slice each lemon in half and serve!