If you love quick and easy recipes, this one’s for you! It doesn’t get much easier than these delicious Sausage Dippers for an impressive breakfast that you can share or save for later! Fantabulosity gave us the great idea for these delicious dippers!
Roll out a tube of crescent dough and roll up some breakfast sausages! Serve it up with hollandaise sauce or white gravy and you’ve got a scrumptious new way to start your day!
- 1 tube crescent rolls
- 8 breakfast sausages, cooked
- 1 cup hollandaise sauce or white gravy, for dipping
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Unroll crescent rolls, and break into perforated triangles.
- Place a cooked sausage on the wide edge of a crescent roll, and roll up.
- Place sausage dippers on ungreased baking sheet, at least 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 11-13 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Serve alongside hollandaise sauce or white gravy for dipping.
Inspired By: Fantabulosity