It's time for Christmas treats! Get the kids together, get the supplies you need, and have a complete blast making these delicious chocolate covered marshmallow sticks! Use your imagination and decorate them however you'd like with all your favorite dessert toppings!
- large marshmallows
- candy canes
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- white candy melts
- green candy melts
- red candy melts
- assorted toppings
1. Begin by melting your chocolate chips.
2. Next, take your candy canes and break off the curved top part. With the remaining stick of the candy cane, slide on 3 large marshmallows.
3. Dip your marshmallows into the melted chocolate and then place onto a sheet of parshment paper and allow to set.
4. Once your chocolate dipped marshmallows have hardened, melt each of your candy melt colors and then transer to a piping bag.
5. Get decorating! No rules apply, just do whatever you'd like!