Save time in the kitchen when it comes to prepping food and make cooking easier with these genius kitchen hacks! From delicious homemade yogurt pops to shredding chicken in a flash, there's a hack for everyone!
- Check your eggs for freshness by placing them in water - if it sinks it’s good, and if it floats it’s bad.
- Boil Chicken and then put it in a bowl and use a hand mixer for easy shredded chicken.
- Use a warm glass to soften a stick of butter quickly without putting it in a microwave or melting it.
- Push popsicle sticks through the lid of yogurt cups and put them in the freezer for a simple frozen yogurt pop.
- Use tongs to easily juice citrus without a special tool.
- Make your own buttermilk! Add 1 teaspoon of white vinegar to 1 cup whole milk.
- Add a couple of large marshmallows to brown sugar to keep it from clumping and drying out.
- Chunk of eggshell in your bowl? Use the shell to scoop the little piece out.
- Keep potatoes from sprouting by storing them with apples.
- Keep avocados fresh longer by storing them with a chunk of onion.