If you're on the search for a great dessert recipe to make for St. Patrick's Day this year, then look no further! Lucky Charms Pie is exactly what you need!
This colorful layered pie will amaze your guests, and not to mention the delicious flavor they will be experiencing with just a single bite. Get baking right now!
- 7 cups mini marshmallows
- box of lucky Charms
- ½ cup butter, melted
- 1 cup milk
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup 10% cream
- Seperate all the marshmallows from the Lucky Charms cereal bits.
- Crush all the cereal bits in a ziplock bag or use a food processor for best results. Put crushed cereal in a medium bowl with melted butter and mix together.
- Press mixture into a lightly greased 8 inch springform cake pan and chill until you’re done with the next steps.
- In a medium sized pot heat up the milk and mini marshmallows over medium heat, constantly stirring until super smooth. Set aside.
- In a large bowl whip cream cheese with a hand mixer, once smooth mix in the 10% cream, then the marshmallow mixture.
- Separate evenly into 4 bowls and put a few drops of food coloring in each, stir until you have the colors you're looking for.
- Remove cereal bit crust from the fridge and evenly pour in 1 color and smooth out, then chill until set. Repeat this process 3 more times.
- Top the last layer with all the marshmallows and freeze for a minimum of 1 ½ hours.
- Slice and serve your creation!