If you've ever been to Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory, there's a good chance you already know and love their Avalanche Cookies. And if you haven't already tried these delicious cookies - you're in for a real treat!
The Slow-Roasted Italian had these amazing Copycat No Bake Avalanche Cookies on their blog, and we knew we had to give them a try! They taste just like the real thing. Between the ooey gooey marshmallows and chocolate chips, these no bake cookies are as easy as it gets! Throw together a batch of these for a treat you'll want again and again!
- 1/2 cup mini chocolate chips
- 16 ounces white candy melts
- 1 (15-ounce) jar creamy peanut butter
- 2 cups Rice Krispies cereal
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Prepare 2 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Set aside.
- Place chocolate chips in the freezer, until ready to use.
- Melt candy melts in a bowl by microwaving in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until melted and smooth. Meanwhile, add Rice Krispies cereal to a large bowl and set aside.
- Add peanut butter to candy melts. Stir to combine. Pour candy mixture over Rice Krispies, and stir until combined. Allow mixture to cool to room temperature (or until barely warm). Add marshmallows. Mix until combined. Add frozen chocolate chips. Stir to combine.
- Use a 2 tablespoon scoop to portion treats onto prepared cookie sheet. Allow to set in a cool place, until firm. You can pop them in the fridge if your kitchen is too warm.
- Serve and enjoy!
Inspired By: The Slow-Roasted Italian