Cold winter nights need a nice hot cup of cocoa! But what if it’s hot outside?! Hot cocoa cookies! That’s what!
Almost like a regular cookie recipe except I added Hot chocolate mix with mini marshmallows of course! This adds a rich luxurious flavor that feels like your sipping a fresh cup of hot cocoa!
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup sugar
- 2/3 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 1/4 cups flour
- 4 packages hot cocoa mix with marshmallows
- ½ cup mini marshmallows, optional
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Beat butter and sugars in large bowl with stand mixer until light and fluffy. Add eggs and vanilla, mixing well.
- In a separate bowl combine dry ingredients. Gradually beat dry ingredients into butter mixture until blended. Stir in chocolate chips. Cover and chill for 30 minutes.
- When ready to bake, preheat oven to 350 degrees. Drop 2 tablespoons dough, 2 inches apart, onto baking sheets lined with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Bake 9 to 11 minutes or until edges are lightly browned. Cool on baking sheets 5 minutes, then remove to wire racks and cool.