Kids love slime, and this glow-in-the-dark version is going to be their new favorite kind! Make it for birthday or Halloween parties, or just for fun! This stuff will keep it in an airtight container for about 2 months. Have fun!
- 1 bottle of clear Elmer's glue
- 1 cup warm water
- 2-3 tbsp glow-in-the-dark paint
- Neon green food coloring
- 2 tsp Borax
- 1/3 cup warm water
- In a bowl mix together 1 cup of warm water with the glue.
- Add the paint and the green food coloring and mix.
- In a separate bowl mix together 1/3 cup warm water and 2 tsp Borax.
- Once the Borax is dissolved add 2 tbsp of this mixture into the glue mixture. Make sure to stir constantly while adding the Borax solution to the glue.
- Once the mixture starts sticking together your slime is ready for you to enjoy! Make sure to store in an airtight container.