Are you ready for a fiesta?! A Taco Cone Party is the best kind of party! Invite all your friends over for a shindig is epic proportion.
Bake up some taco cones in no time at all, then it’s time for filling and eating! It’s so fun eating your usual tacos in a not-so-usual portable cone!
- Small corn or flour tortillas
- Olive oil
Optional fillings and toppings, such as:
- Ground beef browned with taco seasoning
- Diced onion
- Pickled jalapeno
- Sour cream
- Salsa or taco sauce
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Set a large pan on medium heat, then coat lightly with olive oil. Heat the tortillas just so they become pliable.
- Being careful not to tear the tortillas, shape them into cone shapes, making sure the hole in the bottom is not so big that fillings would go through. Use a toothpick to secure the tortillas, then place them upside-down on the bottom of a muffin tin to stand them up.
- Bake the cones 10-15 minutes, until they are no longer flexible and can hold their shape.
- Once cool, carefully spin the toothpicks to remove them, then have a fiesta and fill with desired toppings!