Maple, bacon and pecans needed to come together and the sticky bun is the medium for this out of this world treat!
It starts simply with fluffy pillsbury dough and a muffin tin. Smokey bacon mixed with sweet brown sugar and crunchy pecans makes the stickiest, most mouth watering buns you’ll ever have!
- 6 slices bacon, chopped
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- ¼ cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup pecans
- 1 can refrigerated biscuits (10)
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook bacon in a medium pan over medium heat until browned, about 3-4 minutes. Remove from pan to a paper towel-lined plate.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the maple syrup, brown sugar, and pecans, then stir in the bacon and divide evenly among 10 muffin cups of a muffin tin.
- Sprinkle both sides of each biscuit with cinnamon, then place a sprinkled biscuit in each muffin cup on top of the bacon mixture. Press the biscuits in gently to fit inside.
- Bake until biscuits are golden brown and cooked through, about 18-20 minutes. Take out of the oven and quickly flip onto a baking sheet. Allow to cool 5 minutes, then serve. Enjoy!