Sometimes the simplest things are can be just so perfect! When planning your next big birthday for your young ones try this out.
Take an oreo for instance, a few candy melts later you have a whimsical treat that your kids will absolutely love! Oreo’s were already a kids best friend and what kid doesn’t like mickey mouse?!
- Red Wilton Candy melts
- Black Wilton Candy melts
- White ball sprinkles
- parchment paper
- Begin by carefully adding black melts to the tops of the Oreos as ears. Set aside.
- Place white ball sprinkles in a bowl and set aside.
- Place red melts in a microwavable bowl for 30 seconds. Take out and stir and repeat until all melted.
- Carefully grab Oreos and dip bottoms in candy mix and then set aside on parchment paper.
- Add sprinkles to the Oreos. Let set and ENJOY!