Can a cheesecake even get any cuter? Ok so I may have made these a little a head of schedule but lets just call it a practice run. My kids absolutely loved them!
Super fun for the whole family, perfectly portioned and so easy to make! I might even leave one for the Easter Bunny himself this year! Ok maybe not but it's the thought that counts right?
- Cadbury mini eggs
- 3 bricks of cream cheese softened
- ¼ cup butter
- 1 + ¼ cup graham crackers
- ¾ sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup +2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut toasted
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- In a small bowl mix together melted butter and graham crackers, and then place in the bottom of a greased muffin tin.
- In another bowl, using a hand mixer combine cream cheese, sugar, and vanilla.
- Add in eggs one at a time until each is blended then.
- Spoon the mixture over each crust, filing the muffin tin.
- Place in the oven and bake for 20 min.
- Remove from oven and allow to cool completely, and then transfer to the refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Top each mini cheesecake with a spoonful of coconut flakes and 3 mini cadbury eggs.