Holiday parties are everywhere and when you need a baked good to bring where do you look? Right here thats where! Mini Oreo Pumpkin Cheesecakes will impress the whole office or whatever party you’re going to!
This creamy cheesecake flavored with delicious pumpkin and warm cinnamon topped with a crunchy oreo cookies and whip cream! Wow thats a mouth full! Everyone will be begging you for the recipe!
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon nutmeg
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 20 Oreo cookies
- Cool Whip
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a muffin pan with 18 cupcake liners.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese and sugar together with a hand mixer until smooth. Add in the sour cream, pumpkin puree, cinnamon, nutmeg, and flour, continuing to beat, then add in the eggs and vanilla extract beating once more until creamy.
- Separate the Oreos, placing the frosting side up into the bottom of each cupcake liner. Scoop the pumpkin filling into the liners, then place the other halves of the Oreos on top, frosting side down.
- Bake cheesecakes for 24 minutes. Cool in the pan 15 minutes, then remove and place on a cooling rack to cool completely. Once cooled, chill in the refrigerator until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, crush the 2 remaining Oreo cookies, then top the cheesecakes with a dollop of Cool Whip and a few crushed Oreo crumbs.