Summer is my favorite time of year! All I want to do is spend my time outside enjoying the beautiful weather. The one thing I DON'T want to do is turn on the oven. It's too hot for that!
Thankfully, there are still dessert recipes you can make that don't involve any baking at all! Allow me to introduce the No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna. It will satisfy your cravings, there's no oven involved, and it's super simple to make. I think this dessert and I will be friends for a long time.
So, technically this isn't your traditional lasagna...like, not at all. No pasta or tomato sauce here! Instead, there are luscious layers of Oreo crumbs, peanut butter, and chocolate topped with Oreo cookies and Reese's Peanut Butter Cups. So many delicious flavors in one dessert!
I think you'll have a hard time finding reasons not to make this. Next time you have a family gathering, BBQ or birthday party to attend make this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna. Everyone will love it and be asking you for the recipe.
Scroll down to get the full directions for how to make this irresistible dessert.
Start by crushing your Oreos. You can do this by putting them in a food processor or bashing them with a rolling pin. If you go the rolling pin route make sure they're in a ziptop bag so you don't have cookie pieces all over your kitchen!
Put your Oreo crumbs in a bowl and add melted butter. Mix well.
Press the cookie crumbs into the bottom of a baking pan to form the bottom crust for your lasagna.
In a bowl mix together the cream cheese, peanut butter and powdered sugar.
Fold in half of the whipped topping.
Spread the mixture over top of the Oreo crust.
In another bowl make the chocolate pudding according to the package directions. Fold in the remaining whipped topping.
Spread this mixture over top of the peanut butter layer.
Sprinkle the top with Oreo and Reese's Peanut Butter Cup pieces.
Place the dessert in the fridge for about 2-3 hours to set.
Your delicious lasagna is now ready to be devoured!
See below for the easy-to-read directions for how to make this mouthwatering dessert.
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 20 Miniature Reese's Peanut Butter Cups, divided, cut into halves/quarters.
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 of the Oreos, either with a food processor, or a rolling pin.
- In a small bowl mix Oreo crumbs with melted butter.
- Press oreo crumbs/butter mixture into the bottom of your baking pan.
- Using a hand mixer or a stand mixer, mix softened cream cheese, peanut butter and confectioners sugar in a large bowl.
- Fold in half of the whipped topping. Spread this mixture over the Oreo crust.
- Make chocolate pudding according to package directions. Fold in remaining whipped topping.
- Spread chocolate mixture over peanut butter layer.
- Crush remaining Oreo cookies and sprinkle over the top. Chop Reese's Peanut Butter Cups and sprinkle over top of the dessert as well.
- Chill for 2-3 hours before serving. Enjoy!
Do you know someone who loves chocolate and peanut butter desserts? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Check out our video below that shows you how to make this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Lasagna!