If No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars sound amazing to you, you’ve come to the right spot...the combo in this recipe is absolutely amazing!
These bars are so easy to make, it’s so hard to believe that they’re homemade! Once you try these delectable treats once, you’ll want to make them all the time!
Looking for more peanut butter and chocolate desserts? We've got you covered!
Keep scrolling to see how to make these irresistible Chocolate Peanut Butter Pretzel Bars.
- 1 1/2 sticks butter, melted
- 2 cups pretzel sticks, crushed into crumbs
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar
- 1 cup + 1/4 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
- In a medium bowl, stir together the melted butter, pretzel crumbs, powdered sugar and 1 cup of the peanut butter until well-combined. Press the mixture evenly into the bottom of an ungreased 9x13-inch baking dish, then set aside.
- Combine the chocolate chips and the remaining 1/4 cup peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl or measuring cup. Microwave in 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate and peanut butter are melted and smooth.
- Ensure the mixture is well-combined, then spread over the peanut butter-pretzel layer. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour before cutting into squares.
Do you know someone who loves chocolate and peanut butter desserts? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Watch our video below that shows you step by step how to make these irresistible No Bake Chocolate Pretzel Peanut Butter Bars.