First off, there is nothing better than a cheesecake! Second, there is nothing I love more than a recipe that requires little to no effort! Not to mention a recipe that I can easily include my kids in to help! They loved not only being able to snack probably more than I should have let them on the mini eggs, but smashing them up to put in the cake was a blast!
There is literally zero baking required for this cake! We made it as a family, the kids had a blast and it actually tastes fantastic! I highly recommend sharing this with your little ones at home. If not honestly I would have made the whole thing just for myself anyway!
- 1 pack of chocolate biscuits (Digestive)
- 3/4 cup butter
- 1 1/2 cups of Cadbury Mini Eggs - chopped
- 1 ½ cups of Cadburry Mini Eggs
- 2 cups of heavy cream
- ¾ cup icing sugar
- 2 bricks of cream cheese
- Juice from half a lemon
- In a food processor crush the pack of cookies into a very fine sand look.
- Combine cookie crumbs and melted butter in a bowl and press into a greased 7" tin.
- In another bowl, mix together the whipped cream, icing sugar, cream cheese, lemon juice. Once combined, fold in chopped mini eggs.
- Pour mixture onto top of cookie base and smooth out.
- Place in the refrigerator for two hours.
- Place a generous dollop of whip cream on top of the cake, and then pour the remaining mini eggs over top.
- Serve and enjoy!