No one wants to turn on the oven when it's hot outside! That's why no bake recipes are my go-to come summertime. Who wants to slave away in a hot kitchen when it’s sunny outside?!
This No Bake Lemon Cheesecake recipe is perfect for days when you have a sweet tooth to satisfy, but don’t want any baking hassle. It's smooth, lemony and super low stress - which sounds like the perfect dessert to me!
Make these for birthday parties, BBQs, family gatherings, or whenever the craving strikes. Everyone who tries these is going to want to steal the recipe - yup they're that good!
These yummy cheesecakes are perfect for sharing, and are absolutely adorable if you throw them in mini mason jars! Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs on top and garnish with fresh lemon wedges for a cute dessert this summer!
Scroll down to see how to make these mouthwatering citrus desserts. Let us know how they turn out!
Looking for more lemon desserts? These ones are delicious:
Start by mixing together the graham cracker crumbs, melted butter and sugar in a bowl. Set aside, you're going to use this later.
In another bowl beat the cream cheese then add the powered sugar, vanilla and whipping cream. Mix until smooth.
Grab your mason jars, or whatever you're using to serve the cheesecake.
Add a layer of lemon pie filling at the bottom of the jar, followed by the cream cheese mixture and top with the graham cracker crumbs.
Garnish with a dollop of whipped cream and a lemon wedge. Serve and enjoy!
Don't they look delicious?
See below for the easy-to-read directions for this irresistible dessert.
- ½ cup graham crackers, crushed
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream, divided
- ¼ cup + 3 tablespoons powdered sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup lemon pie filling
- Additional crushed graham crackers for garnish (optional)
- Fresh lemon, sliced, for garnish (optional)
- In a bowl, mix together crushed graham crackers, sugar, and butter until well-combined. Spoon two scoops into each of the 4 mason jars. Set aside.
- Using a hand mixer in a medium bowl, beat the cream cheese until creamy. Add ½ cup heavy cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar, and vanilla, then continue beating until smooth and creamy.
- Using a mixer, beat the cream cheese for 30 seconds. Add ½ cup whipping cream, ¼ cup powdered sugar and vanilla and beat for 2 minutes or until smooth and creamy.
- Assemble the cheesecakes in a mason jar or small glass. Start with a couple spoonfuls of lemon pie filling, then top with cheesecake mixture, then crushed graham cracker mixture.
- Chill cheesecakes in the fridge until ready to serve.
- When ready to serve, in a bowl beat together remaining heavy cream with 3 tablespoons powdered sugar until stiff peaks form, about 3 minutes. Pipe or spoon onto the cheesecakes.
- Garnish with graham cracker crumbs and a lemon slice, if desired.
Do you know someone who loves lemon desserts? Make sure to share this recipe with them!
Here are some more cheesecake desserts to check out:
Watch our video of how to make these No Bake Lemon Cheesecakes below!