Dessert lasagnas haven’t been around for too long but they’re here to stay. Basically they’re a layered dessert just like a lasagna minus the whole dessert thing.
Crunchy oreo crust with peanut butter cheesecake, chocolate pudding and peanut butter cups and even more oreos layered on top! Ya this is a decadent treat for any reese lover!
- 20 Oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 16 ounces cool whip, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreo cookies into coarse crumbs. Add the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and spread over the oreo crust layer. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups but reserving some to sprinkle on the top.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining ½ cup powdered sugar on low for about 2 minutes. Let stand for two minutes. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread on top of the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle the top with remaining crushed Oreo and peanut butter cups. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.