When you don't have an oven and you don't like pumpkin pie, turn to these No Bake Pumpkin Cheesecakes for a simple but yummy dessert!
Fill your mason jar high with crunchy graham crust, creamy pumpkin cheesecake that take seconds to set with the addition of vanilla pudding! Top it all off with whipped cream and there you have it!
- 1 sleeve graham crackers (approximately 9 crackers)
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- 3 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- 1 (1-ounce) packet vanilla instant pudding
- 1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip, plus extra for garnish if desired
- Place the graham crackers in a food processor and pulse the crackers into fine crumbs. Add the melted butter, sugar and brown sugar; pulse until combined.
- Spoon the crumbs into individual mason jars. Place in the refrigerator to set while you prepare the filling.
- In a medium bowl beat the cream cheese with a hand mixer until light and creamy.
- Add the pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice and pudding mix. Beat until completely mixed. Make sure to scrape down the sides and bottom of the bowl to evenly combine all the ingredients.
- Add the sweetened condensed milk, and mix again until well combined.
- On the lowest speed, whisk in the Cool Whip. Cover the bowl with plastic wrap, and allow the mixture to sit in the refrigerator for about one hour to set.
- Spoon the pumpkin mixture over the graham cracker crust in each cup. Refrigerate until ready to serve. Garnish with additional whipped topping, if desired.