I think we can all agree that chocolate and peanut butter is the most delicious flavor combination! These yummy squares not only satisfy your sweet tooth cravings, but they're easy to whip up when you're short on time - which means you can enjoy chocolate and peanut butter whenever you want!
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 2 cups chocolate chips , milk or semi-sweet
- 1 1/2 cups rice krispies cereal
- 3 cups mini marshmallows
- Line an 8x8 pan with parchment paper or foil and spray with cooking spray.
- Place the chocolate chips, butter and peanut butter in a large microwaveable bowl. Microwave in 30 second increments until completely melted and smooth. Let cool 5 min.
- Add the marshmallows and rice krispies to the melted chocolate and peanut butter and mix well.
- Pour into your prepared pan and smooth with a spatula.
- Place in fridge to cool for about 3 hours or until ready to serve. Cut into squares and enjoy!
Do you remember eating this classic treat? What recipe did you use?
You can watch our step by step video below that shows you how to make these delicious No Bake Rocky Road Squares. Let us know how yours turn out!