Summers are the time to shut the oven off and try all the no bake recipes you can find. Make sure this recipe is at the top of the heap!
This No Bake Strawberry Chocolate Pie will keep your kitchen cool and your taste buds wanting another slice! Rich and creamy chocolate, crunchy oreo crust all topped with fresh and juicy strawberry! A classic combo that will never go out of style!
For the Crust:
- 25 Oreo cookies
- 1/3 cup butter, diced
For the Ganache:
- 4 ounces semisweet baking chocolate, roughly chopped
- 1/3 cup heavy cream
- 1 1/2 cups to 2 cups fresh strawberries, hulled
For the Filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 cups milk
- 1 package instant chocolate pudding
- 1 cup Cool Whip
- Chocolate shavings, for topping (optional)
- Whipped cream, for serving (optional)
- Fresh strawberries, for serving (optional)
- Start by making the crust - place the Oreo cookie and 1/3 cup butter into a food processor. Pulse until fine crumbs form.
- Place the crumb mixture into a 9" pie pan with removable bottom and press into the bottom and the sides evenly.
- Chill in the fridge for 30 minutes.
- Using a hand mixer or a whisk, mix cream cheese until creamy. Add chocolate pudding powder, then gradually add milk, continuing to mix until well-combined and starting to thicken. Set aside.
- To make the ganache, in a microwave-safe bowl add the chocolate and heavy cream. Microwave on 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until smooth.
- Pour the ganache over the chilled Oreo crust and arrange the strawberries. Refrigerate for 5 more minutes.
- While the ganache is setting, finish the chocolate filling.
- Carefully fold in the Cool Whip until well-combined, then spoon the chocolate filling over the strawberries and even out the top.
- Evenly sprinkle some chocolate shavings over the pie and chill for at least 4 hours before cutting into slices.
- Just before serving, you can add dollops of whipped cream and fresh strawberries.