Making bread from scratch can be scary especially when you’ve never done it before. This couldn’t be any easier or simpler!
Tomato soup bread is a perfect bread for making grilled cheese with or toasted for a nice B.L.T! With the yummy taste of Campbell's tomato soup baked right into the bread itself!
- 2 (10-ounce) cans tomato soup
- 1 1/2 cups self-rising flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and prepare loaf pan with nonstick spray.
- Mix both soup cans and flour in a large bowl.
- Pour into prepared loaf pan and bake for 50 minutes-1 hour, or until set in the middle.
- Cool slightly then remove bread from loaf pan and place on parchment-lined baking sheet.
- Slice slightly cooled bread and serve with prepared cheddar cheese soup, or as desired. Enjoy!