There is nothing better than a picture that makes you look twice. Whether it's just something that was taken at the perfect moment, a carefully planned sign, or a complete mistake, there are some things that are just too good to miss.
We've got the best illusions, slip ups and just generally hilarious pictures that will make you wonder how they managed to get the timing just so right.
1. This dog has its four eyes on you...
2. Parmesan flavor, check! Pizza flavor, check! Wait, what does that last one say?!
3. The headless basketball player is the new star center!
4. Talk about a bed hog...
5. It's probably really hard for this guy to find hats right?
6. Take a quick look at the girl on the far right, interesting way to sit? No, it just looks like she's sitting like that, her other leg is tucked behind
7. That awkward moment when you go to the zoo and are wearing the same outfit as the gorilla
8. Hang on a second, what are you trying to sell here?
9. It's not what you think, look again
10. Where can I buy this teddy bear?
Those aren't only illusions that you'll have to look twice at!
11. I bet she can smell snacks a mile away
12. I see what you did there. That's very sneaky!
13. Excuse me sir, why are you riding on this woman's back? That is not polite!
14. Mom was always saying that I would lose my head if it wasn't attached...
15. At least it doesn't need to worry about storage space for his shoes, they are so tiny!
16. That awkward moment when you realize your cat has become a living advertisement
17. This is like the other half of #11!
18. He's got legs, and he knows how to use them!
19. Some people just are hairier than others, nothing to be ashamed of
It's hard to lose a pet at any age. We welcome them into our homes and they quickly become our best friends. Whether you're a dog person, cat person, or even a bird person, you've probably loved a pet as if it was a family member.Sadly, pets are often our first experience with death and loss. If you had a pet growing up, you probably vividly remember the overwhelming grief when it passed. Stephen
If you’re on the hunt for a new job, or know someone who is, we have an opportunity no red-blooded American could pass up.For a limited time, beloved hot dog makers Oscar Mayer are accepting applications for Wienermobile drivers, aka Hotdoggers. The Wienermobile needs a new crew of qualified Hotdoggers.Wienermobile - TwitterUntil January 31st, you can submit an application for the coveted position. Along with driving the Wienermobile, Hotdoggers are expected to
It's never been a secret that the world's biggest fashion houses prefer to have their clothes on skinny women. The idea that being skinny is more beautiful has been promoted in the fashion, beauty, and entertainment industry for such a long time now that it's difficult to change people's perspectives. Over the last few years, the body positive movement has led to a small degree of change, but it's not quite enough. Johnny Vasquez/FlickrAs
Mark Harmon has been starring in TV shows, movies, and our dreams, since about 1973. With his good looks, serious acting skills, and piercing gaze, it's no surprise he's been able to put together a very successful Hollywood career.Even though he's been on hit shows like St. Elsewhere and Chicago Hope, and received two Golden Globe nominations for his role in Reasonable Doubts, Harmon is best known for his portrayal of Leroy Jethro Gibbs
From time to time, every worker has dreamed about giving their boss a piece of their mind, or walking off the job in a suitably dramatic way.Most of us would settle for the classic Johnny Paycheck experience ("Take this job and shove it!") but some people are even more dramatic. One worker, a builder from Liverpool, England, kissed his job goodbye with a destructive send-off that made headlines around the world. After allegedly being
Duff Goldman, the star of the hit TV show Ace of Cakes, is no stranger to creating magical cakes for every occasion, from Hollywood premieres to presidential inaugurations and weddings. So, of course, when he proposed to his longtime girlfriend last April, we all couldn't wait to see what type of cake they would serve at their wedding. Goldman and Johanna Colbry finally tied the knot on January 19 at the Natural History Museum in