There is nothing better than a picture that makes you look twice. Whether it's just something that was taken at the perfect moment, a carefully planned sign, or a complete mistake, there are some things that are just too good to miss.
We've got the best illusions, slip ups and just generally hilarious pictures that will make you wonder how they managed to get the timing just so right.
1. This dog has its four eyes on you...
2. Parmesan flavor, check! Pizza flavor, check! Wait, what does that last one say?!
3. The headless basketball player is the new star center!
4. Talk about a bed hog...
5. It's probably really hard for this guy to find hats right?
6. Take a quick look at the girl on the far right, interesting way to sit? No, it just looks like she's sitting like that, her other leg is tucked behind
7. That awkward moment when you go to the zoo and are wearing the same outfit as the gorilla
8. Hang on a second, what are you trying to sell here?
9. It's not what you think, look again
10. Where can I buy this teddy bear?
Those aren't only illusions that you'll have to look twice at!
11. I bet she can smell snacks a mile away
12. I see what you did there. That's very sneaky!
13. Excuse me sir, why are you riding on this woman's back? That is not polite!
14. Mom was always saying that I would lose my head if it wasn't attached...
15. At least it doesn't need to worry about storage space for his shoes, they are so tiny!
16. That awkward moment when you realize your cat has become a living advertisement
17. This is like the other half of #11!
18. He's got legs, and he knows how to use them!
19. Some people just are hairier than others, nothing to be ashamed of
Being a good teacher is not easy, especially when there are certain rules and regulations that you're forced to follow that you may not believe in.When I was teaching at a private elementary school, I was told by the principal that I couldn't fail students, even if they refused to hand in assignments and participate in class. The administration staff's explanation was that parents are paying lots of money for their students to go
Bill Cosby, 81, the comedian known for his starring role on The Cosby Show, was sentenced to three to 10 years in state prison for raping ex-basketball player Andrea Constand, 44, in 2004.Cosby's maximum sentence was originally up to 30 years behind bars, but when his three charges were combined during sentencing it was reduced to just 10. Prosecutors asked for a sentence of five to 10 years, while Cosby's attorneys argued that would
Based on all the technological innovations we've made so far and current trends like smart homes and self-driving cars, the world that so many science fiction novels, films and television shows have foreshadowed is in the near-future. While some aspects of the imagined future still won't be reality for a while, there are some advances in the field of robotics that already have people both curious and concerned. On one hand, robotic technology is changing
It's said life is hard for those living on the inside, but it looks like inmates aren't the only ones who're going to have to abide to some pretty strict rules.The Virginia Department of Corrections announced on October 6 it will be implementing a new policy where female visitors will be barred from wearing feminine hygiene products while in a prison.On September 20, Nottoway Correctional Center's Warden David Call issued a release, stating
Many people dream of going viral, but not when it's for something embarrassing or illegal. Oftentimes, going viral for a wrongdoing can impact one's life for a very long time. But then the argument arises, why do something you know is immoral or illegal in the first place? Back in July, a couple parked their truck in a secluded wildlife preserve looking to dump their trash.At the time, they didn't think anyone would see
Many parents around the world send their kids off to school in hopes that they'll get a good education in a safe environment. You'll hear dozens of stories about children getting into a fight that ends up taking a turn for the worse, but rarely will you hear stories about bizarre and cruel punishments enacted by school staff members. Teachers and other administrative staff are not only meant to educate students, but also to teach