I always wondered why their was only 3 reese’s cups a package, when I want a giant bag of them! Out of necessity I had to make my own with a twist to keep my tummy happy! There are so many recipes you can do with them!
These Oreo White Chocolate Peanut Butter Cups have everything required for the ultimate snack. Velvety whipped peanut butter frosting, a chocolatey oreo cookie enrobed in sweet white chocolate. This recipe will satisfy any sweet tooth, just make sure to make more than 3!
- 16 ounces white chocolate chips
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter, softened
- 16 Oreos
- Line a standard sized muffin tin with six liners.
- Melt half the chocolate (8 ounces) in the top half of a double boiler set over barely simmering water. Divide evenly among the liners, spreading on the bottoms and slightly up the sides. Pop in the freezer to set.
- While the chocolate is setting make the peanut butter filling: Beat the peanut butter, confectioners’ sugar and butter till light and fluffy. Divide evenly among the tops of 12of the Oreos (reserve the remaining four). Use a spoon, offset spatula or clean damp fingers to press into a smooth and even layer.
- When the chocolate has hardened, place the Oreos inside each liner – return to the freezer. Crush the remaining two Oreos and set aside.