Painted a room in your house recently, and now your left with all those paint swatches laying around? Why not turn them into the world's easiest DIY calendar! All you need is a frame, some tape, and a few mintues of your time - start now!
- dry erase markers
- large picture frame (11x15)
- 7 paint swatches
1. Windex your frame so that there are no smudges or streaks.
2. Line up your paint swatches however you's like, and then tape them together from the back.
3. Place the swatches into the frame and attach the frame backing.
4. Using your dry erase markers, fill out the dates and any events you need to keep track of.