Family | news | Viral

Parents Warn Of Danger After Daughter Is Electrocuted While Charging Phone

- Page 1

Losing a child is the most painful thing a parent can experience. The pain intensifies if the cause of death was extremely preventable.

For 14-year-old Madison Coe's parents, they are left reeling after their daughter died unexpectedly last week.

"I call her my shining star," Donna O'Guinn, Madison's grandmother, said. "She was very smart. Very good student in school. She just loved life."

So how does this happen? How does a 14-year-old girl die simply by charging her phone?

Continue reading to find out what happened to Madison Coe.

Page 1 Next Page

Popular Videos

Related Articles