As a wise man once said, "life moves pretty fast. If you don't stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it." That's exactly what these photographers did, stopping to look around to see the amazing locations that they were just walking by every day. Instead of ignoring the scenes around them, they went hunting for them.
These photos are all taken from the Accidental Wes Anderson page on Reddit, where people try to track down and share photos that look straight out of one of the director's movies - like Rushmore or Fantastic Mr. Fox.
Whether you're a Wes Anderson fan or not, we can all appreciate the remarkable photos these folks have shared. From North Korea to Finland, it seems if you have an eye for beauty and a camera in your hands you can discover some places that look straight out of a film, or a fairy tale, or an artist's imagination.
1. Hotel Principe di Savoia, Milan, Italy
2. Choi Hung Estates in Hong Kong
3. Conference room in North Korea
4. Redhill Station in Singapore
5. Gold Crest Resort
6. Grand Pier in Weston-super-Mare, England
7. A metro train in Brussels
Click to the next page to see more gorgeous photos!
8. Hamble-Warsash Ferry Shelter from Hampshire, UK
9. Grand Hotel de l'Europe, Bad Gastein, Austria
10. Moomin House in Naantali, Finland
11. Stadt-Bad Gotha in Gotha, Germany
12. Stenbock Palace, Stockholm, Sweden
13. Pennsylvania Railroad Suburban Station
14. Burabai Lake, Kazakhstan
Click to the next page to see a house with a split personality!
15. Kastellet in Copenhagen, Denmark
16. Abandoned Hotel Belvédère in Furka pass, Switzerland
17. Hotel Polonia in Torun, Poland
18. Berlin, Germany
19. Spadina Road, Toronto
20. Estoi, Portugal
21. A door in Kiev, Ukraine
Share these beautiful locations with someone you know!